ADP is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of HR, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP’s easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes
ADP Payroll Processing
· New Customers: minimum 25% off payroll processing services
· Current ADP customers: up to 25% off their current discount
· Flexible input options
· Employee access
· General ledger interface
· Payment and delivery options - Check, Direct Deposit, Debit Card
· Payroll Preview
· Electronic Reports
ADP HR Solutions
HR Support, Administration, and Compliance
· Instant pre-screens
· Employee handbook wizards
· Job description wizard
· Advanced HR toolkits
· HR forms and documents
· HR helpdesk
· Basic HR toolkits
· State and Federal compliance database
· Compliance updates
· Audit & compliance wizard
· Quick HR answers
HR Information and Education
· HR checkups and dictionary
· Tip of the week and quarterly newsletter
ADP Retirement Services - 401K and Simple IRA
· Simple IRA Solution for businesses with 10 or fewer employees.
· 401K Solution for businesses with greater than 10 employees.
· Your Financial Advisor provides flexible professional services
· ADP provides Administrative Support
· ADP offers extensive Participant Services
An Unbiased Investment Platform
ADP is not affiliated with an investment broker so our platform
does not have any proprietary restrictions.
ADP Workers' Compensation
Pay-by-Pay™ Premium Payment Program
Payments are automatically collected and forwarded assuring accurate, on-time payments.
· Improves Cash Flow – no large premium deposits required
· Increases Accuracy – premiums based on payroll and carrier rates
· More Convenient – no more writing checks or calculating premiums
ADP’s Workers’ Compensation Premium Tracker Report
You provide ADP with policy information and ADP calculates your
premium based on exact payroll data. Premium Tracker allows you
to review your workers’ compensation premium, employee class codes/rates and excluded wages.
· Streamlines Administration and Reporting – no need to track
down additional information in the event of an audit
· Easy Access – you can access the Premium Tracker Reports online,
along with other payroll reports, each time they process a payroll.